Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2021 12:39|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform or other cloud platforms.
- Experience in IT cloud system design.
- Experience in Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes or Terraform
- Experience with virtual routers and VPN configuration
- Automate the deployment of cloud services.
- In conjunction with developers, build a pipeline that allows for development, testing, QA and production development of code.
- Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed.
- Contribute to Linux and/or Windows administration and hardening.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)