Security Administrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Administrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 12:42|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience with network security technologies from vendors such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Sourcefire, FireEye, Blue Coat, Gigamon and Ixia.
- Experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) including security monitoring and incident response.
- Maintain security administration processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Provide guidance in defining access rights and privileges.
- Investigate security breaches in accordance with established procedures, recommend required actions and support follow up to ensure these are implemented.
- Carry out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance and patching of network security systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)