Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 09:02|
The successful candidate will have a proven history of managing multiple schedules and in supporting project and program managers, and other key stakeholders.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within large complex government department’s Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience managing complex schedules in MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience in schedule-based cost estimation and resource levelling.
- In consultation with project/program managers and other stakeholders, develop and maintain the program master schedule.
- Maintain project and program interdependencies.
- Assist, coach and mentor junior project managers in development of scheduling skills.
- Assist Program Management Office staff in planning and costing future capability systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Program Scheduler Practitioner (NV1)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)