Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 14:47|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Linux systems and system administration.
- Experience with cloud, containers and virtualisation.
- Under direction from the Test Manager, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business, security and quality requirements.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of system security, quality, performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support engineering and technical staff in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 22 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
DevOps / System Integrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)