CRM Product Manager
|Job Title:||CRM Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 16:24|
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the departments processes and knowledge of current CRMs. You will be working with an experienced multi-disciplinary team (MDT) to plan and execute on a clear product vision while interacting with stakeholders to understand their requirements, strategies, and challenges, so that an optimal product can developed, evolved, and enhanced. The CRM project is a major deliverable for the organisation and is essential to support other key work programs.
DUTIES INCLUDE: -
- Be an advocate and supporter for internal stakeholder to deliver a holistic CRM solution that solves their business problems and accelerates the business forward
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand user needs, identify opportunities and review and improve the product and service
- Manage and maintain a balanced product roadmap across multiple business and functional teams. Generate product insights based on identified feature requests, pain points, and overall CRM strategy
- Clearly articulate product decisions to users, the product team, internal stakeholders, and Executives - Working closely with the senior stakeholders and the delivery team to maintain an inspiring vision for the product
- Working with your team, users and other stakeholders to manage a Product Backlog that ensures delivery meets user needs and maximises value
- Supporting organisational change and communications (internal and external) activities to raise awareness and encourage adoption of the product
- Reporting and presenting progress to the Executive and stakeholders and justifying product direction and prioritisation decisions.
Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience (2+ years) as a Product Manager/Product Owner or similar Client Service experience: – Experience working in Agile teams (e.g. Scrum teams). – Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. – Open-minded and flexible disposition. – Demonstrated Agile mindset.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with all audiences.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced and continually changing environment.
- Leadership skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, matrixed organisation.
- Work well under pressure and know how to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of CRMs.
Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney Based – 6 Month Contract with potential extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's