|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Salary:||$80 - $110 per hour, Benefits: Market rate|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 17:40|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Technical Writer who will be responsible for working with a technical representative of a selected provider, along with Business, Information and Data Architects within the Taskforce, to develop a technical artefact that captures the design of Permissions Capability for future use across government. This role will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of this artefact, which aims to deliver the earliest value of reuse and enable consuming agencies access to leverage the learnings of the Permissions Capability progressively as the foundational work matures.
Conceptually, the artefact will share similarities to our client’s Protected Utility Blueprint, that describes the technical design for a PROTECTED implementation of the Microsoft Office365 environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working with the broader taskforce, document and maintain a series of patterns, or technical artefacts, that capture the design of the Permissions Capability
- Ensure that the technical designs of the Permissions Capability articulated in such a way that future agencies can understand and leverage learnings
- Understand and communicate the distinction between use-case specific and common, whole of government aspects of the Permissions Capability
- Confidently explain your design decisions and rationale and be open to and encourage critique
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing technical artefacts
- Demonstrated experience in a Program/Project delivery environment.
- Sound analytical skills including a demonstrated capacity to critically assess a wide range of information and articulate the results of analysis in both words and visualisations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to engage with stakeholders, including Senior Executive Service officers, diagrammatically, verbally and in writing.
- 3+ years in a technical role or a role that requires the delivery of highly technical documents
- An understanding or previous experience in Whole of Government programs is desirable
Contract Term: 4 months with 2 x 6 possible extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 10 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
Ballistic Missile Technical Intelligence Assessment Analyst (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Test and Evaluation Engineering Services (NV2)