|Job Title:||ColdFusion Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 19:37|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced ColdFusion Developer who will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team developing software based on the Waterfall methodology. The Department is seeking high calibre and high performing candidates to support various projects and programs. This position will be located in Canberra and the Department is aiming to fill this position as soon as possible.
Our client is looking for candidates who have a breadth of skills apart from ColdFusion eg Java, Oracle, Siebel, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in analysis and design, development, enhancement, support and maintenance of ColdFusion based applications;
- Good understanding of SQL databases, preferably Oracle;
- Practical experience in SQL, preferably in PL/SQL, stored procedures, packages and functions;
- Ability to provide detailed development effort estimates to business areas for system request changes and development of new components;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under the direction of a team leader;
- A high level of inter-personal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to liaise with business clients in a friendly and open manner; and
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in customised ColdBox
- Experience in UX/UI practices and standards
Contract Term: until 30 June 2021 1 x 12 possible extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 11 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's