System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 11:19|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux based systems.
- Engage Puppet and Ansible for development of, and continuous configuration management of system builds.
- Manage and provide advice for ongoing hardware and operating system support
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project / Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Work with other system administrators and software developers to continuously improve processes and procedures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
DevOps / System Integrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)