System/Network Administrator – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System/Network Administrator – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 11:49|
The types of hardware involved may include servers, blade centres, network devices and other related peripheral components, including PCI-e cards and media convertors.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of datacentre and/or telecommunications hardware and the environments they are used in, including cabling options (CAT6, DACs and fibre) and infrastructure variants.
- Understanding of configuration of other hardware devices such as servers
- Experience with Systems Administrative work conducted on RHEL systems, for the purposes of commissioning and sustaining systems.
- Configure network connected equipment and perform basic fault investigations as they arise using device logs or fault codes.
- Undertake work on RHEL systems of a Systems Administrative nature including ILO connectivity, server kickstarting, software version upgrades, CLI remote control and fault-finding activities.
- Upgrade firmware using several installation techniques / options on devices, for example, network switches, routers, power distribution units.
- Undertake activities to transition delivered capability to operations.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Technology Splunk Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)