System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 11:53|
Skills and Knowledge:
- VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight.
- Scripting using Python, PowerShell.
- Automation using Ansible and Terraform, packer or equivalent tools.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows Administration.
- Lead the design, configuration and installation of VMWare based infrastructure including vSphere / XSXi design and deployment.
- Manage administration of HPE OneView, Onboard Administrator and Virtual Connect.
- Configure and maintain access controls and resource constraints of a vSphere / ESXi environment with a diverse user base...
- Setup and maintain Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)