ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 12:30|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex capabilities and/or developing ICT Security analytics (Essential)
- Experience architecting complex systems (Desirable)
- Experience in the provisioning of security controls to cloud computing systems (Desirable)
- Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to assist in design and documentation of ICT system security controls.
- Contribute to design of ICT Security policy and documentation, and implement practices, technologies and governance.
- Analyse and assess ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Undertake ICT security threat and risk assessment.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Security Specialist level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)