Telecommunications Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Telecommunications Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 13:39|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of Data Centre Interconnection technologies and their application in WAN and MAN networks, including configuration of encryption technologies and their applications.
- Experience in the implementation of, as well as a broad knowledge of available telecommunications transport technologies and their implementations in a multi-vendor environment (Ethernet / SDH / OTN)
- Experience working in a project delivery role.
- Develop organisational policies, standards and guidelines for the operation of delivered telecommunication systems.
- Research telecommunications technologies available in the market to assist in the delivery of project objectives.
- Design and integrate telecommunications systems to assist in the delivery of project deliverables.
- Design, develop, implement and support optical transmission systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's