Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2021 08:43|
- Develop and implement Divisional Asset Management Plan.
- Develop and maintain Project Asset Under Construction Register.
- Rollout of Project Asset Under Construction Balances.
- Maintain Divisional Asset Register in accordance with the large complex government department Policy.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Business Manager in a timely manner.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's