ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 13:12|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of LDAP and programing concepts considered advantageous.
- Knowledge of Multifactor Authentication concepts considered advantageous.
- Provide ICT system administration for ICT systems, specifically focussing on enterprise identity and access management systems.
- Provide second and third level support to resolve break-fix and service request tickets, in consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Provide Identity and access management consultation and technical assistance for ICT projects and support within the team.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)