Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 12:25|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ICT project support competencies.
- Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management.
- Assist with development and maintenance of key project artefacts, including the project schedule.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
- Assist with capturing and coordinating project tasks and actions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3 x Project Support Officers Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
DevOps / System Integrator – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)