|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 14:51|
The successful candidate will work closely with researchers, designers, analysts and developers within a multi-disciplinary team in our Digital Services program of work, and contribute to the testing effort on our cloud platforms and applications.
• Creating Test Plans
• Preparing test documentation including test data and test cases
• Creating and maintaining re-usable regression/end to End test suite/cases.
• Deriving maximum operational efficiency and effectiveness through innovative testing practices for regression and sociability testing.
• Working closely with Digital Services project teams to ensure that acceptance criteria provided are well understood and can be translated to test cases.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience as a test analyst (minimum 3 years)
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute test cases based on acceptance criteria or scenarios defined in user stories and wireframe designs.
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create and manage test plans, test cases, bugs and tasks associated with raising and resolving defects.
- Experience in test automation and Dynamics 365
- Please specify which location is being applied for
Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne Based – 6 Month Contract with Potential contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's