|Job Title:||Python Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 17:38|
Working within the program you will:
- Implement complex Extract Transform and Load (ETL) data workflows across multiple applications and environment using python and AWS services and tools.
- Implement, maintain and improve automated testing and deployment pipelines on AWS for various platforms. This includes CD pipelines for applications monitoring and reporting on the performance of services offered through the branch.
- Implement new data visualisations using Dash/Plotly.
- Support, monitor and continually develop and improve tools, software and services that comprise operational environments to simplify and enhance data management, provision of data services, and operations within AWS;
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as ‘how to guides’. Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services; and continuously improve and optimise policies, processes and systems.
Skills and Experience Required
- Have a Tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent industry experience Proficiency in continuous integration and deployment Excellent at automation scripting using python Excellent at data transformations /extract transform and load (ETL)- 30%
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS - 20%
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time. - 20%
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile. - 20%
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices. - 10%
- Proficiency with technologies such as kubernetes, docker, terraform and airflow
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Tasmania, Brisbane or Offsite Based – Contract Until June 30 2021 with Potential contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's