Systems Administrator (NV2)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 10:01|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of servers, familiar with a range of connection types (e.g. ISCSI).
- An understanding of networks (e.g. Juniper OS) c. Working knowledge of Linux/scripting.
- Experience with data migration including data cleansing (e.g. deduplication).
- Ability to develop technical document including Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to research technologies, concepts and methodologies, applying knowledge to deliver practical solutions.
Estimated start date: 01-03-2021.
Location of work: Bungendore, New South Wales
Length of contract: Initial contract until 30 Jun 2021
Contract extensions: Two 12-month options to extend.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer (NV1)
Business Analyst - Finance Systems
$0 - $100 per hour