Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Administrator and Monitoring– Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 11:03|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience with network security technologies from vendors such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Sourcefire, FireEye, Blue Coat, Gigamon and Ixia.
- Experience in a Security Operations Centre including security monitoring and incident response.
- Develop scripts or small programs, in software languages such as Python or Bash, to automate business processes and integrate existing security tool and appliances.
- Maintain security administration processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Develop support documentation of processes and systems. Provide knowledge transfer and training to staff on security systems.
- Investigate security breaches in accordance with established procedures, recommend required actions and support follow up to ensure these are implemented.
- Install and configure COTS network security devices such as Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, NetFlow and Network Visibility appliances. Contribute to the implementation of maintenance and installation work. Integrate security devices and systems with a SIEM. Create and manage alerting and reporting from network security systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)