Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 11:43|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Subject Matter Expert for Entrust IdAM, and in Public Key Infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of corporate directories, authorisation, and authentication services, including technologies, protocols and languages such as: Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Security Assertion Markup Language.
- Enhance current PKI Certificate services and rationalise certificate authority infrastructure.
- Review current authorisation services and plan, document, develop and successfully deliver replacement capability.
- Plan, document, develop and integrate software using a DevOps methodology to assist with automation of key identity and access management capabilities.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Storage Architect level 6 (TSPV)
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)