System Administrator level 4
|Job Title:||System Administrator level 4|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 11:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Knowledge and experience in Authentication and Authorisation technologies (experience with Red Hat IPA would be beneficial).
2. Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Satellite would be beneficial.
1. Conduct Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
2. Install, maintain or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
3. Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
4. Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
5. Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
6. Identify any configuration discrepancies, assess security risks, and implement solutions in accordance with security standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – up to 24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.