Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 12:31|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Expert knowledge of corporate directories, authorisation and authentication services, including technologies, protocols and languages such as: Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
2. Extensive experience in authorisation services, including identity management software is considered advantageous.
3. Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration is considered advantageous
1. Provide ICT security system administration for ICT security systems, specifically focussing on enterprise identity and access management systems and secure gateways.
2. Provide support and integrate differing identity related technologies to provide an effective identity management solution.
3. Provide second and third level support to resolve break-fix and service request tickets, in consultation with stakeholders and line management.
4. Develop and implement new ICT security services or enhance existing services in line with stakeholder requirements.
5. Provide Identity and access management consultation and technical assistance for ICT projects and support teams.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – 12-24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's