(11025) Service Transition Coordinator
|Job Title:||(11025) Service Transition Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 13:44|
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR).
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU.
- Develop and improve service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – 12-24 months.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 Feb or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's