Project manager (multiple)
|Job Title:||Project manager (multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 12:59|
We require the services of two suitably qualified project managers to plan, manage and lead the day to day work of small-to-medium-scale projects. Major lines of effort will include:
- Finalise the delivery and manage the in-service support of a highly classified, bespoke ICT network;
- Identify and procure specialised Research and Development (R&D) projects;
- Manage and report on Project progress, including key project risks;
- Assist with planning for a follow-on Phase 2 to the project;
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Govt procurement procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- (Desirable) Experience with the delivery of a standalone ICT system.
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- In consultation with sub-programs and finance staff, develop annual budget forecasts and assist programs in daily financial management, including budget phasings and periodic reporting.
- Leads the development and successful completion of procurement submissions and supporting documentation in accordance with Commonwealth legislation, and Commonwealth and agency procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Conduct key stakeholder engagement activities as required.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – 6 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's