|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 18:18|
Skills and Experience Required
The Delivery Manager role, while working independently in a collaborative setting, will be responsible for the following:
• Lead a product team, technical delivery management and agile scrum master for the Case Management and Customer Relationship Management (Case and CRM) solution.
• Engaging with the full range of teams to ensure that the functions provided meet the needs of the department
• Coaching, guiding and mentoring delivery team by developing a self-organising and self-managing team that is both outcomes-focused and customer-focused.
• Effectively removing obstacles and impediments to delivery.
• Aligning with branch and agency priorities such as the Enforcement New Policy Proposal and the Reporting Entity Systems Transformation program.
• Working effectively with Line management, Product Manager and customer stakeholders.
• Communicating and negotiating effectively with Business Products Teams, IT teams and different levels of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
• Continually working towards improving the agile approach used in the department, and a commitment to sharing experience and knowledge with colleagues in and outside the product team.
• Organising planning on system delivery, showcase and roll-out in accordance with agile methodology.
• Organising delivery team resources with relevant Line Managers to meet delivery goals.
• Ensuring project is delivered within the budget through regular monitoring and reporting.
• Establish and transition to a BAU team for the on-going support of the Case and CRM solution e.g. managing technology issue escalations.
• Updating Executive Sponsors on project status (with Product Manager).
• Promoting an engaging, knowledge-sharing, transparent culture that is aligned with APS values and APS code of conduct.
• Encouraging team members to share and document information to remove agency risks of having single-points of failure.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extent to which the response meets the departments requirements set out in the Request for Quote
- Demonstrate capability and capacity in working with Case Management solutions
- Demonstrate interpersonal ability to work with various stakeholders at all levels to drive successful delivery of IT solutions
- Managerial capability to mobilise team members (both technical and non-technical), resolve conflicts and remove impediments to the successful delivery of the project
Sydney Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 months extension. option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's