ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 11:56|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in ICT systems and/or network infrastructure with physical and virtual environments
- Good knowledge of information security principles, practices and technologies.
- Maintain knowledge of systems and/or security engineering processes, provide detailed advice regarding their application and execute systems engineering tasks.
- Deliver technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Establish use cases, procedures and technical documentation to ensure delivery of security services.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)