Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 14:56|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in RedHat Linux Enterprise 5/6/7.
- Experience with Dell and HP hardware using INTEL processors.
- Experience in 1G/10G networking.
- Experience in IT system design.
- Setup and manage servers, including GitLab, Jenkins, Symbol Server, static code analysis, continuous integration and testing hosts. Management of VMware ESX infrastructure.
- Develop and improve usability and functionality of services/systems, this will include scripting languages such as Python and shell scripting.
- Develop and maintain Zymon, Prometheus and ELK dashboards.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)