System Center Operations Manager Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Center Operations Manager Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 13:35|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience with the installation and upgrade of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager server 2016/1807/2019 system.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience using the Microsoft windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks integrating SCOM an Orchestrator.
- Proven experience with major Microsoft technologies including Windows operating systems, Active Directory Domain Services, SQL Server. In addition, knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks and develop maintenance plans for the entire System Center Operations Manager infrastructure, Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP).
- Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts.
- Work closely with different business technology teams, stakeholders and management encouraging collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of organisational stakeholders, business partners are met.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)