Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 11:07|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of corporate directories, authorisation, and authentication services, including technologies, protocols, and languages such as: Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Extensive experience in authorisation services, including identity management software is considered advantageous.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration is considered advantageous.
- Provide ICT system administration for ICT systems, specifically focussing on enterprise identity and access management systems and secure gateways.
- Provide support and integrate differing identity related technologies to provide an effective identity management solution.
- Contribute to second and third level support to resolve break-fix and service request tickets, in consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Contribute to implementation of new ICT Identity authorisation services or enhance existing services in line with stakeholder requirements.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Requirements Manager level 4 (TSPV)