IT Scrum Master
|Job Title:||IT Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 14:52|
As an IT Scrum Master you will specialise in working within a multi skilled, diverse team within one of the Departments delivery areas. You will be responsible for developing the teams knowledge of agile practices, principles and cultures whilst removing delivery impediments and contributing to greater Agile Release Train priorities.
You will manage the balance of delivery and continuous improvement responsibilities within your immediate team, and collaborate across teams on shared work outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- has demonstrable experience in supporting others in agile methodologies, techniques, processes and tools, and providing coaching, leadership and training in line with agile methodologies
- has highly developed ability to build and sustain relationships with stakeholders to find opportunities and achieve team delivery outcomes
- has demonstrated ability to identify and analyse risks, issues, and opportunities, develop and support change strategies, and monitor outcomes to champion a culture of continuous improvement
- has expertise in facilitating and leading agile ceremonies, providing recommendations and managing outcomes through servant leadership
- has expertise in resolving issues using professional knowledge and experience and identifying and analysing alternative courses of actions and their implications
- has demonstrated ability to negotiate team deliverables, support levels, and workflows to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes
- has extensive experience in the implementation of CICD to guide the team and branch
- has extensive experience using Microsoft TFS to manage the backlog of work
- has a strong focus on process improvement to be relentless in the driving change
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till March 2022. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's