IT Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 16:05|
As an IT Systems Analyst you will specialise in analysing, designing, developing, testing, implementing and enhancing IT systems and applications. You will assess the suitability of IT systems or applications in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with business areas, end users, vendors and delivery teams in order to achieve these outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has experience leading, managing and mentoring teams through IT development phases, especially in agile environments
• Has highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills and can advise on complex issues and risks that affect the development of applications, tools and process automation
• Is an excellent communicator who can tailor and present highly complex technical information to various audiences
• Is curious in nature and harnesses skills and knowledge from technical experts, to lead and drive improvement opportunities that align with relevant strategic outcomes and will deliver great user and client experiences
• Has excellent relationship management skills and can work collaboratively to ensure high value outcomes are achieved, risks are identified and managed, and issues are promptly resolved
• Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
• Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning, decision making and priority setting within agreed timeframes and quality requirements
• Ability to develop, transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
• Has experience in one or more of the following:
• Large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment
• Coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments involving multiple vendors and/or government agencies
• Developing, updating and reviewing technical design documentation
• Working in an agile development environment on large scale release trains.
• Have a very good understanding about agile, CI/CD and testing practices and in a multi discipline team you will be expected to be engaged to work in any or all areas of the SDLC to do what it takes to help the team achieve their sprint commitments.
• Be required to ensure transparency and accuracy in your work where you will use Team Foundation Server to manage your work
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till March 2022. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's