|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-02-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 16:17|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work across multiple business and ICT projects, collaborating with private, state and federal government entities, developing solutions that utilise and/or allow automating and streamlining of complex datasets, centralising data, and driving process improvement for centralised reporting, publication on public facing portals and quality assurance activities.
Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships will be critical in this role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Lead the discovery, defining and mapping business, stakeholder and solution requirements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs and aligning with requirements and deliverables
- Modelling, analysing and designing business processes and procedures, performing gap analyses
- Supporting and documenting solutions/ build, including through sprint cycles
- Document user stories and product backlog items
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and updating key project artefacts
- Assist with the creation and delivery of training materials and documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration across business and technical teams, State and Federal government departments
- Demonstrated experience with delivering a broad range of business analysis artefacts
- Exposure to Gridded, Time series, Geospatial data, database technologies, data quality measures & metrics, GIS
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365, and PowerBI
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps/JiRA technologies
- Griffith, NSW
- Mildura, VIC
- Goondiwindi, QLD
- Toowoomba, QLD
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's