|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2021 16:41|
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with developers and the platform architect to a high standard of technical excellence.
This role is responsible for:
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team to analyse the data migration requirements for multiple source systems
- Develop and maintain the data migration rules between multiple source and the target system (Dynamics 365)
- Support data migration activities of multiple CRM Solution Developers using Azure Data Factory
- Partner closely with a diverse set of stakeholders, some in multiple time zones, to solve data and business problems with re-useability, and scalable options in mind.
- Liaise with external Federal Government Departments regarding data requirements and provide advice to improve data quality
- Engage closely with product developers, business analysts and business partners (including external stakeholders) to prioritise data related tasks aligned to business objectives.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated strengths in data analysis, sourcing of data, comparing data
- Demonstrated experience in conducting data quality checks, identifying data issues, data patterns and documenting the process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong critical analysis and problem-solving ability
- Excel – Charts, Formulas and Pivot Tables
- Sound knowledge of data/metadata management and visualisation techniques to tell a compelling story
- Demonstrated Data and Information Architecture experience
- Experience working in Agile Frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
- SQL – Ability to extract data from multiple tables using the necessary joins
- Sound knowledge of using Standard Classifications, especially Australian Harmonized Export Commodity Classification (AHECC), Harmonised System (HS) Commodity Codes.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane Based – 6 Month Contract with contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.