Multiple Payroll Officers
|Job Title:||Multiple Payroll Officers|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 12:41|
About the Role:
- Administer pay and conditions accurately and in accordance with relevant Enterprise Agreements and legislation, including processing the payment of salaries, salary variations, allowances, leave (including compensation), taxation and superannuation.
- Respond effectively to customer enquiries, which includes a diverse workforce, ensuring all verbal and written communication with customers is professional, helpful, considered and accurate to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Work cooperatively with team members across Payroll, sharing knowledge and expertise to complete the daily workload, improve business outcomes and support positive change in the work environment.
- Interpret and apply legislation, Enterprise Agreements and policies to all payroll activities correctly.
- Create and maintain accurate payroll records, effectively documenting and maintaining actions and outcomes.
The successful candidate requires strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills to ensure effective customer service delivery and requires a high level of flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.
Allocating Service Now tasks, processing leave, possible other small processing tasks.
Location: Gungahlin, ACT
Contract term: 3 months initial contract with possibility for further extension.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident.
Application closing date: 22 February 2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 or email email@example.com for any further information.