Test Analysts - Automation
|Job Title:||Test Analysts - Automation|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 14:01|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experience and energetic Automation Test Analysts to work in their software and report development teams. This will be in a fast-paced environment and our client requires enthusiastic professional testers focused on delivering quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to work on projects using leading edge technology.
You will be required to undertake:
- Analysis of requirements documentation
- Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing
- Management of defects found during testing
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing
- Scripting skills with experience in C#, VBS, Java and/or Ruby
- Experience with SQL Databases and writing complex SQL
- Integration of Soap UI in automation process of web services
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins
- Ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar
- Experience with Object-oriented programing, the Selenium Grid framework, XPath and Domain-driven design.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Automation testers must have demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, experience with Object-oriented programing, the Selenium Grid framework, XPath and Domain-driven design and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing.
- Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes
Location: Canberra OR New South Wales
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 01 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1) Business Intelligence Analysts
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)
Audit System Development and Data Analyst level 6 (TSPV)