|Job Title:||Agile Coach|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 14:27|
Agile Coach, services including:
- Mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams.
- Leading planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey.
- Leading training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation.
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans.
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance. Setting up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organization
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills
- Previous Scrum Master experience
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Extensive experience working in government
Canberra Based –12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's