Senior ICT Project/Program Managers
|Job Title:||Senior ICT Project/Program Managers|
|Salary:||$120 - $140 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 16:42|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Senior ICT Project/Program Manager to ensure delivery on a range of ICT projects.
The role performed will assist in the implementation of the future state application architecture and/or infrastructure upgrade or remediation in support of the department’s initiatives of Service Delivery Modernisation, Financial Sustainability and Cost Recovery Arrangements.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing suitable reports, artefacts and documentation for Project Boards, Senior Exec, or Governance requirements
- Providing strong leadership, advice and stewardship across the program which involves multiple project streams
- Undertaking Project Manager activities as required to fill gaps or provide additional effort and expertise as required
- Committing to being part of the PMO Competency Centre to execute the organisations ICT Strategy
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant governance arrangements associated with ICT projects in the department.
- Committing to undertake peer review and to be peer reviewed.
- Have experience in using a variety of structured project management methodologies, project control standards, and project management tools; this includes PMBOK, Prince2, Agile, and related methodologies
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple infrastructure projects in accordance with the department’s ICT Project Management processes
- Effectively manage and mitigate risks across multiple projects ensuring project outcomes and delivery is in line with the project business case and allocated budget
- Work collaboratively with business project leads, and a small internal delivery team and IT service providers to deliver a quality outcome
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Senior Project Manager