|Job Title:||Business Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 10:15|
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
• Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
• Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
• Map current and future state business processes;
• Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
• Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
• Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the processes
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop high quality requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Give details of the most technical project you were on, and what was your role? What was the outcome?
- Also give specific details of any Infrastructure Technology toolsets and platform solutions you have managed / delivered.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
North Ryde Only,
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
Sydney or Canberra Based –12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.