|Job Title:||Scrum Masters|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 11:11|
The candidate will be • Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team • comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team • enthusiastic, and full of personal drive • capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish • willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you • prolific in innovative ideas and output Check out our essential and desirable criteria for details about expected responsibilities, personal qualities and deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required
- Outline your experience leading Agile high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of a complex transformational project.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
Sydney or Canberra Based –12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.