Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 11:20|
Areas of responsibility includes project accounting, audit, budgetary controls, procurement and monitoring of project and financial performance/progress.
The successful candidate will be required to work cohesively and communicate effectively with other project team staff and stakeholder gdeferoups.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience and competence in budgeting, project accounting, and financial reporting procedures for large complex government department major projects.
- Demonstrated experience in asset and records management.
- High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products including:
- Word: styles, formatting, templates.
- Excel: referential formulae, financial planning and actuals records.
- PowerPoint: professional slide decks for Executive briefings; master layout changes.
- Project: schedule maintenance and analysis.
- Responsible for development and successful completion of procurement submissions and supporting documentation in accordance with legislation and Commonwealth and agency procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Deliver effective contract management support, including contract variations, the receipt and review of contract deliverables and the administration of contract closures.
- Ensure planning and delivery of major project milestones are in accordance with financial requirements.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 March 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Finance Officer level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Cloud Resources level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple positions level 2 (TSPV)