|Job Title:||Data Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 11:55|
You will be required to: • Conduct data modelling on existing and emerging transactional and business intelligence data assets to inform data architecture; • Develop, implement and review data-related infrastructure, processes, and procedures; • Develop infrastructure to support hybrid data and analytics projects, integrating cloud and on-premise hosted services; • Work as a part of an application delivery team on project-based objectives to drive delivery of outcomes; and • Work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking planning, analysis, design, development, and delivery activities within tight timeframes
Skills and Experience Required
- Data warehouse, ETL and coding language experience: • Documented, hands-on ETL development using tools SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory. • In-depth database management experience from design, development, delivery, validation and ongoing maintenance. • Coding experience in programming scripting languages such as SQL, Python, R, C Sharp/C++, Powershell.
- Data modelling experience: • Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, data mining and data modelling techniques. • Documented minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Report development experience. • Experience in report development using various data visualisation tools (such as Power BI, SAS, Qlik, Tableau). • An applied understanding of UI design concepts.
- Data engineer experience: • Demonstrated experience in developing, configuring, validating, and managing Microsoft cloud platforms, Data Factory, SQL Server, Databricks. • Understanding of Machine Learning concepts. • Demonstrated experience in DevOps and/or DataOps.
- Well-developed team collaboration, communication skills: • Demonstrated ability to work under limited direction and accountable for completion of work • Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively within an Agile multi-disciplinary team environment including liaising with diverse stakeholders • Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a constantly changing environment
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of machine learning models
Sydney or Canberra Based –12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's