Data Warehouse/ETL Developers
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse/ETL Developers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 12:56|
As a Data Warehouse/ETL Developer, you will be required to: • Develop and implement data warehousing / data lake solutions to assist with the evolution of end-to-end business intelligence and analytical solutions including cloud based solutions such as Microsoft Azure; • Conduct data modelling on existing and emerging transactional and business intelligence data assets to inform data architecture; • Develop, implement and review data-related infrastructure, processes, and procedures; and • Assist in documenting research, data findings and approach activities as part of a wider team. • Manage the load of the Data Warehouse from the OLTP databases. • Manage software releases
Skills and Experience Required
- Data warehouse, ETL and coding language experience: • Documented, hands-on ETL development using tools like SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory. • In-depth database management experience from design, development, delivery, validation, ongoing maintenance. • Coding experience in programming scripting languages such as SQL, Python, R, C Sharp/C++, Powershell.
- Data modelling experience: • Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, data mining and data modelling techniques. • Documented minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of conceptual, logical and physical model design, operation of data stores, data warehouses, data lakes and data marts, including technical experience with the SQL language and scripting techniques.
- Demonstrated extensive contemporary experience with one or more toolsets and technologies, such as MS SQL Server and SSIS.
- Well-developed team collaboration and communication skills: • Demonstrated ability to work under limited direction with competing priorities and be accountable for completion of work; and • Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a constantly changing environment.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively within an Agile multi-disciplinary team environment including liaising with diverse stakeholders
- Experience in Cloud solutions experience such as Microsoft Azure
Sydney or Canberra Based –12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's