|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 13:43|
The Department is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to:
• Develop DevOps automation capabilities
• Design and develop DevOps practices to be utilised by other project teams in the Division
• Mentor, train and support project teams in adopting modern DevOps practices
• Support legacy projects in their transition to modern DevOps practices
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive C# development experience, with an emphasis on writing high-performing code and test automation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud native software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with git source control and git branching practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
- Experience with the Azure DevOps Services platform
- Experience writing YAML pipelines for both build and deployment processes
- Experience with writing PowerShell scripts and modules
Sydney or Canberra Based – 12 Months contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
dev Ops Engineer
Cloud Automation Engineer – multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Engineer/Integration Specialist