|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 14:01|
The Digital Identity Engagement Manager is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the adoption of the Digital Identity system. This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists, and international stakeholders.
This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work - 20%
- Facilitate workshops with a broad range of stakeholders, including leading consultation activities - 30%
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements - 30%
- Development of a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans - 20%
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
Sydney or Canberra Based – 6 Months contract with 1 x 6 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's