Architects (Enterprise / Solution)
|Job Title:||Architects (Enterprise / Solution)|
|Start Date:||2021-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 14:19|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for Solutions/Enterprise Architects who have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in working in complex government environments on business-critical projects involving cross agency engagement, solutions delivery and capability establishment
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Development and maintenance of strategic platform strategies and roadmaps; and delivery support;
- Development and maintenance of architectural patterns and standards; and
- Development of project solution architecture documentation for major projects including the New Employment Services Model and Apprenticeship Data Management System; and delivery support.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in working in complex government environments on business-critical projects involving cross agency engagement, solutions delivery and capability establishment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner, and an ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, Paas and SaaS components
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Portal, Power Platform and SharePoint online
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on the full stack of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, from networking and service bus; to platforms and applications
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic ICT business plans and technology roadmaps; and patterns and standards
- Experience in working with and supporting Agile programs and projects
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 01 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's