Mobile App Developers
|Job Title:||Mobile App Developers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 14:25|
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment and be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skills and Experience Required
- Please give an overview of your experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
- Xamarin Forms
- Android/iOS development
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Outline your experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for a. Canberra Only, b. North Ryde Only or c. Both locations
Sydney or Canberra Based – 12 Months Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's