|Job Title:||Testing Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 17:29|
The Test Lead is responsible for planning testing approaches as well as executing the test plan as part of the integrated end-to-end testing approach and process operated by the Department in partnership with our digital service providers. They will be experienced in analysing business specifications, designing test strategies, test plans and identifying test requirements for the creation, execution and maintenance of test scripts and use cases. The Test Lead will create and implement the test plan in a multi-product environment, that includes both apps (iOS and Android), websites and backend products. You will have extensive and strong technical knowledge and background. The Test Lead will be a strong problem solver. They will bring experience in planning and executing testing for end-user facing apps and websites, as well as experience conducting technical testing for both APIs and backend environment updates. The test lead will be experienced in the management and administration of test and UAT environments. The Test Lead will oversee the development of test approaches for the COVID-19 Digital Responses and work with the COVID-19 Digital Responses team and other service providers to ensure testing is optimised and executed to a high level of quality. The Test Lead will also evaluate results from testing and provide feedback to Team on results and potential next steps. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and highly-skilled test lead who is up for the challenge of creating and driving effective testing for these digital products.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing focused testing activities, including test automation - 25%
- Demonstrated knowledge of a range of technologies used to build and operate digital services. Experience working with technical roles as part of a multi-disciplinary team. - 25%
- Demonstrated experience in leading and testing processes on apps (Android and iOS), websites and backends - 25%
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, delivery of quality outcomes and continuous improvement. - 25%
- Knowledge of the methodology used in Government including the Digital Service Standard and the Service Design and Delivery Process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and best practice.
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney or Canberra Based – 3 Months contract with 3 Months extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 February 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's