IT Business Analyst - Cloud Operating Model
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst - Cloud Operating Model|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 09:32|
Our Client is looking for experienced Business Analysts to work with the leadership team and key stakeholders to carry out detailed analysis of all the operations and processes that currently exist for migrating to the cloud as well as the on-going support of applications once successfully in the cloud. The processes will need to be mapped out, reviewed and analysed for gaps and efficiency gains.
It is expected that the Business Analysts will provide recommendations for process improvements and documentation that clearly articulates the target operating model, the current operating state, and identifies the activities required to achieve the goals outlined.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has extensive experience working in environments leveraging Cloud services in large organisations
• Will be able to methodically investigate, analyse, review and document all the business processes, functions and operating models
• Works successfully with clients and stakeholders to clearly understand their business and processes.
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of Business Analysis and process analysis.
• Have a proven ability to report and present to a range of audiences including executive.
• Can work in a complex and multi-vendor environment.
• Have a demonstrated background in gap analysis and process improvement.
• Facilitates processes to identify and design potential future-focused solutions and drive continuous improvement opportunities aligned to client and stakeholder needs.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Contract till September 2021 with 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance for this role is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)