ICT System Administrator - Citrix Technologies Level 4
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator - Citrix Technologies Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 10:38|
1. Installation, configuration, sustainment and enhancement of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop and Netscaler technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
2. Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of Citrix technologies to integrate additional customer and business requirements onto corporate mission ICT platforms.
3. Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
4. Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
5. Provide technical advice, engage and liaise with assigned Capability Delivery and Planning resources regarding ICT deliverables.
6. Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are delivered against, and within specified Service Level Agreements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract. Part-time arrangements may be considered.
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate on 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)