IT Business Analyst - Cloud Roadmap
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst - Cloud Roadmap|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 11:09|
The Cloud Services team are looking for experienced Business Analysts to work with the leadership team and key stakeholders to support the development of a forward roadmap for cloud service delivery. This roadmap will incorporate the work currently underway and planned, as well as new initiatives which align with the cloud strategy.
It is expected that the Business Analyst will develop and present material which will provide a strategic view for this critical service area to support management decision making and short to medium term business planning.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has extensive experience working in environments leveraging Cloud services in large organisations
• Will be able to methodically investigate, analyse, review and document all of the business processes, functions and operating models
• Works successfully with clients and stakeholders to clearly understand their business and processes.
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of Business Analysis and process analysis.
• Has a proven ability to report and present to a range of audiences including executive.
• Can work in a complex and multi-vendor environment.
• Have a demonstrated background in gap analysis and process improvement.
• Facilitates processes to identify and design potential future-focused solutions and drive continuous improvement opportunities aligned to client and stakeholder needs.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Contract till September 2021 with a 1 x 6 month contract extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's